Submitted by: Greg Conder, PE
Manufacturing Trends in 2019 Include 3D Printing
Manufacturing methods and processes continue to change. According to an article from Autodesk, we can expect these trends in 2019.
- Industry 4.0 continues where there is more automation and data usage.
- Spending on robots and drones will increase.
- 5G connectivity will help expand IoT (Internet of Things).
- Blockchain technology will affect financial transactions.
- Use of 3D printing technology will continue to rise.
At C&C Machine, we adopted 3D Printing Technology a couple of years ago. We and our customers have found it to be effective for prototyping. In some cases, we have used the technology to manufacture usable production components.
How can we be helpful to you? Please contact us today.